Monday, September 1, 2014

Karbonn Mobiles Eying 2016 Public Launch for Its Anticipated Smartphones


(Web Design in Cambodia, Digital Marketing Agency, restartbox.com)- India’s third-largest smartphone manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has now set September 2016 as public unveiling of its Android One, the device made in partnership with U.S-based technology powerhouse Google, with a view to boosting revenue surge.

“Frankly, I’ve been delaying it for the last couple of years because I wanted to know my valuation … and now my valuation has gone much higher in the last few years,” stated Chairman Sudhir Hasija.

“I am almost looking at 20 percent revenue in two years now from exports to Europe, South Africa and Russia …,” Hasija added.

“Google is also supporting us … Probably this gives us a very very big leap.”


Karbonn Mobiles Eying 2016 Public Launch for Its Anticipated Smartphones

No comments:

Post a Comment